RAN Eternalz Online EP6 Season2.3 w/ Advance Features!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAN Eternalz Online EP6 Season2.3 w/ Advance Features!

RAN Eternalz Online EP6 Season2 w/ Advance Features!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Osiris

[Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game. Empty
PostSubject: [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game.   [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:04 am

*1. "DEX STATS BUG" (Please Prioritize this)

Imba po ung Dex Stats sa game, dapat konti lang ung inaad sa defense. Ung mga Characters na may 2k+ (dex) na sa stats, pag hit mo sila nang Dex/Pow skills, 1 nalang damage.

Ang nangyayari, wala na kwenta POW/DEX skill sa PK/CW, magagamit mo lang sa mobs. So sana, tanggalin na ung sobrang daming defense or kung anu mang bug un na nagbibigay nang imbalance na defense sa characters.

Luge mga Archers at Brawlers sa game kasi Slow Casting skills tapos low damage pa, eh ung sordie fast cast ung int skills tapos high damage. DEX/POW Skills kase useful sa archer at brawlers eh.

*2. "LIFE-POINTS" Activation (During DUEL)

For every duel, you get Life-points pag nanalo, if you lose the duel, you lose LP.
(its for the benefit of the GL, para ma-levelup ung guild)

*3. "Overpricing Of POTS"

Masyadong po OP ung pots sa game, actually, you don't need to make the pots get higher price, dahil hindi naman magcause imbalance sa game un.

Suggested Price: 1k or lower

Paghiwa hiwalayin din ang Hp,Mp at SP Pots, para kahit mura, hindi parin magkakasama regen sa iisang Potion lang.

Pero dapat, per bundle, 999 pieces para hindi agad mapuno inventory.

*4. "Lost Scrolls at in-game drops"

Sa archer, nawawala ung 177 POW. (comment ung mga ibang class kung di nyo rin makita ung scrolls, kase archer ako kaya d ko alam ano bug sa ibang class)
ETC skills(suggest na ilagay nalang sa VOTESHOP)

*5. "No need to leave the party when you reach leve 200+) -"LEVEL GAP"

Hope you can find a FIX for this kase mejo naguguluhan players pag nagkakaroon nang Party na may level gap, example lvl 200 ung isa, tapos may sasali na level 60 or below, mawawalan nang EXP ung level 250+.

*6. "Voting SYSTEM ABUSE"

Dapat, pag mali ung ininput na Captcha sa Vote Site, hindi ma-bibigyan nang Points ung Voter, kase hindi naman tataaas rangking nang server pag hindi ininput captcha.

*7. "Refine/Upgrade Item Rates"

Paki taaasan naman po nang kunti ung rates, tska sana hindi na nababasag ung items palagi. Pakicheck din H-Class refines, kase parang may bug sa kanila, kahit saang item ko gamitin, trasmission failed lagi

Back to top Go down
Osiris

PostSubject: Re: [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game.   [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:05 am

If you have any other things to add, just comment here and I'll be glad to edit the thread. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Fyrestorm
- Administrator -

PostSubject: Re: [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game.   [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:14 am

Before anything else, next time avoid double posting.

Ok lets go back to your suggestions..

1- About dexterity (dex) yes i will be fix this as soon as posible as i can.

2- About life points (LP) im still working on it.

3- I will keep the pots as it is.

4- I will try to figure it out why theres no drop for archer 177 scrolls.

5- Level gap is normal. so i will leave it as it is.

6- About voting system, we are still seeking for some coder that can fix our voting system, well the most important is the every 12hrs voting.

7- About high class refines, same format lang yan sa mga lux and fine burr, the only different is mahirap mag ups sa mga high class refines. And as of now i dont have any plan to make it increased.

Thank you for your suggestion,

Best Regards,
Fyrestorm - Administrator -
Back to top Go down
https://ran-eternalz.forumtl.com
[FM/CM]Zangetsu
- CF Moderator -
[FM/CM]Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game.   [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:07 pm

@Osiris
1 - In the 1st suggestion, no need to edit the defense give by dex stat, instead admin will make all skills in dex/pow int type effect ^_^.

3 - If you want to save your money, upgraded support potion can be hunt in all saint maps. Though only 1 potion per 1 mob:D

5 - About level gap. it's ok in order to give challenge to the low level players Razz

6 - About voting. Others just click the 4 vote links and then they didn't type the captcha. Captcha is in the toplist's server not in the Ran-Eternalz server, so its difficult to right the captcha first then give the voter a point.

7 - About the refines. For me, its bug but as what admin said. I don't think it's a bug anymore, just try your luck again ^_^.
Back to top Go down
[Azrael]
- CF Moderator -
[Azrael]

PostSubject: Re: [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game.   [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:31 pm

haha Review your "Suggestions"

1.) I totally agree with this.. Players must endure the power leveling in party based

2.) I Disagree with this suggestion.. characters really dosen't need life points (Except for guild leaders) how can players enjoy dueling if theres a penalty required scratch

3.) Overprice pots. hmmm medium agree and disagree.. yes they are expensive.. but its really easy to earn gold to buy potions if your being more recyclist haha tongue (dunno know the term for that)

4.) Lost scrolls.. yep yep true i really didn't see any scrolls of pow archer but to put it in the item shop will imbalance the game bounce (if you look at the old players i mean)

5.) No Argue.. I agree with this one

6.) Still fixing (no argue)

7.) Totally DISAGREE! the upgrade rate is good.. bounce less upgrade rate more gold value for marketing Twisted Evil (balance gameplay) kayod marino haha

wapak wapak take that tongue

lets just wait for the next patch ... then we'll see the changes
Back to top Go down
Fyrestorm
- Administrator -

PostSubject: Re: [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game.   [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Thank you for your reports about bugs and to your suggestions.

Please if you have any suggestion or bug to report, kindly post it on the right section.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Fyrestorm - Administrator -
Back to top Go down
https://ran-eternalz.forumtl.com
Osiris

PostSubject: Re: [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game.   [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:51 pm

@Zangetsu and Azrael, ok, I respect your comments,

Btw, I just wanna comment on the first suggestion I have and choi commented that

By: Choi

Quote :
"I totally agree with this.. Players must endure the power leveling in party based"

Endure? We played for this server because we want balance gaming, so you want Power Endurance in the game? Then you should have not played in this server because this is Ran Online, "wala na sana tinawag na PK kung ayaw mo ma-PK, the best thing to avoid this is ask help from your gang mates, incase you want to get "ENDURANCE" na tinatawag mo ^_^(peace).

Another, you'll still not get endurance every party leveling since pwede ka parin magamitan nang INT SKILLS... You should also have thought of that before you commented on my first suggestion =)

Hindi mo siguro mafeel ang Dex-Skils nang ibang classes since pag shaman, INT TYPE skills lang talaga magagamit mo.

Also, gusto mo lang ba ma-bale wala ung Dex-Skills nang Archer at Brawler? Kahit saang server ka magpunta, nasa Dexterity-Type Skills ang lakas nang mga Class na ito, if hindi ito maayos, it will cause a "TOTAL IMBALANCE" sa iba't ibang classes.

SORRY FOR THE LONG EXPLANATION, BUT I HOPE YOU GOT IT =)

Peace tayo Choi, inexplain ko lang ung side ko kay admin... hehehe!

Quote :
I Disagree with this suggestion.. characters really dosen't need life points (Except for guild leaders) how can players enjoy dueling if theres a penalty required scratch

So para saan pa ung duel? edi walang thril? -_-

Quote :
Lost scrolls.. yep yep true i really didn't see any scrolls of pow archer but to put it in the item shop will imbalance the game bounce (if you look at the old players i mean)

Eh pano na ung mga archer? san nila kukunin scroll? ang fix nalang dito ay ausin ung Config ni admin kung ayaw ilagay sa Itemshop =)

Back to top Go down
[Azrael]
- CF Moderator -
[Azrael]

PostSubject: Re: [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game.   [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Osiris wrote:
@Zangetsu and Azrael, ok, I respect your comments,

Btw, I just wanna comment on the first suggestion I have and choi commented that

By: Choi

Quote :
"I totally agree with this.. Players must endure the power leveling in party based"

Endure? We played for this server because we want balance gaming, so you want Power Endurance in the game? Then you should have not played in this server because this is Ran Online, "wala na sana tinawag na PK kung ayaw mo ma-PK, the best thing to avoid this is ask help from your gang mates, incase you want to get "ENDURANCE" na tinatawag mo ^_^(peace).

Another, you'll still not get endurance every party leveling since pwede ka parin magamitan nang INT SKILLS... You should also have thought of that before you commented on my first suggestion =)

Hindi mo siguro mafeel ang Dex-Skils nang ibang classes since pag shaman, INT TYPE skills lang talaga magagamit mo.

Also, gusto mo lang ba ma-bale wala ung Dex-Skills nang Archer at Brawler? Kahit saang server ka magpunta, nasa Dexterity-Type Skills ang lakas nang mga Class na ito, if hindi ito maayos, it will cause a "TOTAL IMBALANCE" sa iba't ibang classes.

SORRY FOR THE LONG EXPLANATION, BUT I HOPE YOU GOT IT =)

Peace tayo Choi, inexplain ko lang ung side ko kay admin... hehehe!

Quote :
I Disagree with this suggestion.. characters really dosen't need life points (Except for guild leaders) how can players enjoy dueling if theres a penalty required scratch

So para saan pa ung duel? edi walang thril? -_-

Quote :
Lost scrolls.. yep yep true i really didn't see any scrolls of pow archer but to put it in the item shop will imbalance the game bounce (if you look at the old players i mean)

Eh pano na ung mga archer? san nila kukunin scroll? ang fix nalang dito ay ausin ung Config ni admin kung ayaw ilagay sa Itemshop =)

scratch chillax lang may next patch pa eto naman.. parang galit ka pa sakin haha
Back to top Go down
Osiris

PostSubject: Re: [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game.   [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Quote :

scratch chillax lang may next patch pa eto naman.. parang galit ka pa sakin haha
d ako galit ah, hahahaha!

By Zangetsu:

Quote :
1 - In the 1st suggestion, no need to edit the defense give by dex stat, instead admin will make all skills in dex/pow int type effect ^_^.

I agree with this one =) It be better and faster for admin to fix this issue just by editting the skill types on his configs.

Hope the patch shall be released soon =)
Back to top Go down
[Azrael]
- CF Moderator -
[Azrael]

PostSubject: Re: [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game.   [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Osiris wrote:
Quote :

d ako galit ah, hahahaha!

Rush ka eh.. Chillax lang.. darating rin yan Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game.   [Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Compilation] Suggestions and Bug Reports for the game.
Page 1 of 1