RAN Eternalz Online EP6 Season2.3 w/ Advance Features!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAN Eternalz Online EP6 Season2.3 w/ Advance Features!

RAN Eternalz Online EP6 Season2 w/ Advance Features!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doing Illegal Move (FPK)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko

Doing Illegal Move (FPK) Empty
PostSubject: Doing Illegal Move (FPK)   Doing Illegal Move (FPK) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:29 pm

I would like to post a Screen Shot that containing the evidence( That KenJhar24 is doing violation in the game.) I hope that there is a fair corresponding penalty unto said name above, I'm just finding a party to level up but he intentionally attack me(Kyoko). Thank you and God bless!!!

P.S. I think he get mad to me because I didn't agree to trade my sword to the gold he stated.Doing Illegal Move (FPK) Illegalmovehttps://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/illegalmove.png/Doing Illegal Move (FPK) Illegalmove

Last edited by Kyoko on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Because of unviewable Screen Shot)
Back to top Go down
[Azrael]
- CF Moderator -
[Azrael]

Doing Illegal Move (FPK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing Illegal Move (FPK)   Doing Illegal Move (FPK) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Kyoko wrote:
I would like to post a Screen Shot that containing the evidence( That KenJhar24 is doing violation in the game.) I hope that there is a fair corresponding penalty unto said name above, I'm just finding a party to level up but he intentionally attack me(Kyoko). Thank you and God bless!!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.1484669369717.66022.1623376196#!/photo.php?fbid=1821347826468&set=a.1484669369717.66022.1623376196&type=1&theater

P.S. I think he get mad to me because I didn't agree to trade my sword to the gold he stated.

"Content not Found" kindly Upload your screen shot with other image uploading sites (Ex. Imageshack)

Until then.. No Such Help reply Regarding this Subject.. thank yooo tongue
Back to top Go down

Doing Illegal Move (FPK)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RAN Eternalz Online EP6 Season2.3 w/ Advance Features! :: - The Lobby - :: Free Expression Area-
Jump to: